Monday, November 1, 2010

Challenge Virtuosa

In lieu of doing NaNoWriMo like everyone I know on the interwebs, my solemn promise to myself is that I will blog ALL OF THE DAYS. (Of November. Not of forever.)

This year I went to a Hallowe'en party, for the excellent reason that it was walking distance from my house and I didn't have to feck about with night buses or tubes. I went as Joan from Mad Men, based on this picture, using a dark red shift dress from Warehouse last year, never worn because it is a) indecently tight and b) the zip is pretty buggered and when I tried on the frock in the morning left me resigned to either cutting my way out of it or living in it. (Strangely drunkenness at the end of the night helped this problem.) I also did some backcombing and kind of weirdly swept my hair back, as it's far too short to do any kind of actual updo. And liquid liner with a new coat of mascara added every five minutes for an hour. And red lips. A couple of people actually go who I was supposed to be, so I assume it somewhat worked.

No photos, sadly. (It's not sad at all. Heh. I looked okay though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment